Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Getting Ready For Next Month




We have 4 weeks left until we get married and we are so bored with being engaged. Everything is coming together for the wedding. I get to do all the tedious stuff like worry about center pieces and boutonnieres while Ryan gets to plan our honeymoon. He tells me about cool adventures we are going to have like rappelling down waterfalls in New Zealand, hiking a bridge in Australia, and visiting old friends in Fiji. Here are a couple of pics he teases me with. CANT WAIT!!!

In the meantime, we are finishing up a wonderful sojourn in Los Angeles. We are terribly going to miss our Lost nights, conveyer belt sushi, and dear friends. We have 3 weeks to pack everyone in and say our goodbyes. I guess you could say it is bitter sweet.

1 comment:

Jared and Laurel said...

Wow. Are you for real?!? I'm so jealous! I hope everything continues to go well. Just make sure you fly-- you can't hit a deer that way. Deer have been known to cancel honeymoons.... :)