I can go on and on about how much I love this guy. I was hoping that for the comments you will help me tell him a favorite memory or a reason you think he is great.
1. He is the world's greatest BYU fan.
2. He is ranked #2 at online Tetris in all of North Carolina.
3. Even with my toddler-like temper tantrums, he will ride my moods out and always stay calm, cool, and collected.
4. He is not materialistic and only asked for variety of soap, new razors, and contact solution for his birthday.
5. He is a connoisseur of good food and an excellent chef. I will never go hungry.
Some favorite memories.
My first time watching him karaoke. I never thought a white guy from Sandy, Utah would know all the words to M&M. He knows all the old school rapers and their songs. I was like "who is this guy," but it made me love him even more.
This is acutally not my memory, but hearing about it sure made me laugh. Renee, you can relive this one if you want. After a run and asking to borrow a shower, Ryan chased Renee around her L.A. apartment in his whitey tighties. Just when you think he is a pretty straight laced guy, he will do something like this that catches you off guard and has you rolling on the floor with laughter.
I got to travel to Fiji with Ryan and meet people from his mission. Everyone remembered him almost 10 years later. He was so adored that a lady named her son after him. She got teary because this was the first time her son, Ryan, would get to meet his namesake. It sure is something when you see others adore your husband so much that they want their son to grow up to be like him.
Happy Birthday RYAN!!!
Where Ryan spent his birthday 2 years ago. Taveuni, Fiji Islands