Sunday, April 22, 2007

Reception Photos

Of course, this was the best day of my life.  The day after the wedding I woke up sobbing.  I was so sad that it was all over.  I had everyone I loved in one room and I didn't have enough time to hang out but most of all to tell them all how much I appreciated them and what a big part of my life they all are.  I am the luckiest girl to have Ryan as a husband.  What a wonderful way to start the rest of my life.  
I get Ryan for eternity!   




























3 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

What amazing pictures...Cheyney you're just gorgeous. Ryan you lucky dog! The best part is you guys look like you're joking and laughing and so happy.

Trace Gibson said...

Can I post another comment without seeming too nerdy? Noelle and I just looked through all your wedding pictures again (I'm so retarded, I didn't realize I'd missed a number of them when I looked before), and we had so many laughed and giggles and "Ahhh!"s. How perfectly "you" are those awesome red polka dotted shoes? Your photagrapher was dynamite with every shot, and you seriously are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known. Ryan, you're not too bad either, but your wife is smokin'!

Jessica said...

You guys are so cute. Cheyney, you're gorgeous! Ryan... she makes you look good!