Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween in Dallas Part 2

We had a great time spending Halloween with Bran and Claire. Plus, Sam made it so much more exciting. We went to their ward party and Sam was a great Cat in the Hat. I tried to pull off Green Eggs with my baby bump and Ryan was the Grinch. Claire put Sam in the Primary Costume Parade and he won the "Cutest Costume" award. I think he loved being dressed up.




Our favorite Fairy and Pirate



Trunk or treat! It is great to have a kid that doesn't know about candy.
The loot was all ours!



On Halloween night, we went trick-or-treating with the Buchanans. They are one of our favorite families from Raleigh who moved to Dallas. We actually went trick-or-treating with them and the Willises the very first year we lived in Raliegh (4 years ago). It was so great to spend time with them.



My hubby

3 comments:

JSLindgren said...

Your Seuss costume turned out so great! The googly eyes on Ryan are a bit creepy, though. Tis the season, I suppose.

grandma lindgren said...

Another cute, creative costume for Sam I Am and the fam!

mmm... said...

Oh my goodness Sam makes such a CUTE Cat in the Hat! He is adorable! You all look fantastic.