Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our boys

Luke has been an absolute dream boat. He hardly ever cries and mostly grunts when he is hungry. We think he looks a lot like Branagan when he was a baby, especially when he opens his eyes. We have loved having Mimzy and Pop Pop here. Thank heavens we get them for another week. Sam is getting used to having a baby brother. He has tried to feed Luke his beans and can be prompted to give him sweet kisses. Here are a few pictures of our boys and Luke's first week of life.



My mom knitted this darling bundle for Luke.
Our favorite pout!

Sam's attempt to be a baby.
He is simply delicious.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

He's so darling, I'm so happy for you guys!

Karen said...

Congratua;ltions...what a cute little guy...actually both little boys are just too cute. Luke looks alot like Sam. I'm so excited for you. I'm so glad Sam loves baby brother!!

mmm... said...

Luke is absolutely beautiful! And the bundle your mom made is amazing! I love it! We will for sure have to get some shots of him in it! I love the pictures of Sam! What a funny boy! My favorite may be the one in the dryer! So cute! Love you guys and your two boys!

Heather said...

He is so cute!! Congrats again, hope all is well! Love you guys!! -Josh