Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Football season is here again!





Fall is my favorite time of the year, and since I was a kid I've loved watching BYU college football.

We'll be there at BYU's home opener with My sister Wendy and her husband Justin and my college roommate and BFF Nate Jones this Thursday night.  I won tickets from a BYU contest and my sis has season tickets and invited Cheyn.   It should be fun as the staduim recently had giant video boards put in, everyone will be wearing white, and WSU will be coached by BYU alum Mike Leach.

Watch the game on ESPN if you can't be there @ 1015 EST.

Every year I post about BYU football and predict their record for the upcoming season.  I'm usually within 1 game of picking the number of wins-except for in 2010, but that was a disappointing season.  I try to be rational which is hard for a fan.

This year I pick BYU to finish with 11 wins including their bowl.  They beat WSU and OSU at home. They split the Utah, ND, BSU, and GT road games.  They win everything else easily.  It will be a fun season to watch as their QB is a scrappy gamer, their WR's are amazing and their defense in fierce.  This will be the best BYU team since 09 and I expect them to finish in the 10-20 range of the final polls surprising many.

Go Cougars!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You and Nate here in Provo?! Awesome! Go Cougars!