Monday, October 28, 2013

Trip to Dallas and Fort Worth

Sam, Luke and I recently visited the Baileys.  The boys had a great time playing with Olivia, Owen and baby Audrey (not pictured). 
 I was on cloud nine being with one of my favorite friends, Kari! 


We then met up with Claire at the Dallas Arboretum.  
We went there 2 years ago when I was pregnant with Luke.  

They have just completed this massive children's area called the Rory Meyer's Children Adventure Garden.  It was pretty magical and like nothing I have ever seen before.  So many hands on exhibits outside in nature.  The boys loved every minute of the 4 hours we were there!  

They had a maze where at the end you walked through dragons blowing mist to find a sword in a stone.  When you lifted up the sword, you would read in the reflection a secret message about where you could find a hidden fairy garden!  I was so amazed with their attention to detail!  

We also had a wonderful time with Branny.   He had just finished part 2 of his qualifying exams and was ready for a little break.  We are so happy to live close to Bran and Claire, just wish we could take advantage of it more often.  

No comments: