Thursday, February 6, 2014

Too much fun

My parents stayed with us a whole month to help with 3 kiddos while Ryan went back to school.  Their help was priceless as I was able to sleep in while they fed the boys breakfast and got them ready for the day.   Below are some pics of things they did with the boys while I spent time with Tessa.  I think they went to Chuck E Cheese about 4-5 times!  Plus, they probably read them a million books and put the fishy puzzle together 500,000 times.  They were ADORED! 



Children's museum
Snake and Animal Farm


Feeding the fish at the Zoo

Jamming and Dancing with Uncle Branny
Japanese Tea Gardens

Off to Church; My mom even taught my Primary Class for me! 

 We had so much fun with them.  We got to celebrate 4 birthdays together 
(Pop Pop, Tessa, Luke and Mimzy).   We celebrated their last day here and Mimzy's birthday by going to a play  Skippy Jon Jones and eating at The Cove.  


Indoor

Mall
Mcdonalds in converse
Chucky cheese
Childrens museum
Chick fila
Library-story time



Outdoor
Dinosaur park
Peds doc park
Library park
Walk to little park near our house
Seaworld
Zoo
Tea garden
Kiddie park/amusement park
Snake and Animal Farm

No comments: