Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hanging Out.... Part 7

I was spoiled while Melanie was here.  Saturday night Ryan watched all the kids so Mel and I could have a girls' night and then Monday night, Melanie gave Ryan and me a date night.  Unfortunately, I was too tired for the whole date and Ryan ended up going to a movie by himself.  But before I went to sleep, I caught Melanie reading the boys a bedtime story.  


Sam loves to write. He scheduled out the entire FHE. 
The boys eating homemade doughnuts
Three Boys in a Tub. These boys had such much fun playing in bubbles and with Plants vs. Zombie toys, that they could play for easily an hour to an hour and a half each night! They loved it! 
I love pictures of Melanie and Tessa together.  I have dubbed Melanie Tessa's Fairy Godmother.  

1 comment:

The Reillys said...

super impressed with Sams writing skills!