Saturday, June 13, 2015

Celebrate ME

Sam had a Celebrate ME day before the end of Pre-school.  
He brought his favorite toy: Bear Bear. 
He read "I See a Monster" to the class. 
He brought his favorite snacks, pizza pockets and popsicles.
He also brought his favorite disney music and his favorite 
games to play.  





It says: 
These are a few of my favorite things.
Color: Red, Blue
Animal: Alligator
Food:  Pizza Pocket
Book:  My Pet Zombie Goldfish
Sport:  Soccer
Thing to do in school:  Art
Thing to do at home:  Play with Luke

Fascinating Facts About Me! 
I am 5 years old.  
My birthday is June 19th. 
I live in Washington. 
I am in this grade: Preschool. 
My teacher is Ms. Crystal. 
I get to school by van. 
These are the members of my family: 
Luke, Tessa, AND Mom, Dad
When I grow up I want to be a 
Brain Doctor

I am a star because...
I love

I show others I care by...
playing with them and loving them

Three super-cool facts about yourself here! 
1.  I can do math. 
2.  I like to play Plants vs. Zombies.
3.  I went swimming and snorkeling in Mexico.  




No comments: