Sunday, April 7, 2019

Other March/April 2019

Here are a few other things that happened in March and April:  

The wind blew our trampoline over our neighbors fence. 
Luckily it didn't break the fence but it did break the tramp.
Our babysitter, Johanna took the kids to visit her sister's horse.  They loved it.


We get great sunsets! 

Happy 41st birthday (bummer to have to work on your birthday, I don't recommend it)
A visit from Hallie and Eve


St. Patrick's Day
They kids made a leprechaun trap.  
He came and trashed it but left gold and candy coins.


Sam adores Alexander



Tessa loves to read with Daddy
Gus on St. Patrick's day and an exciting picture of that identical twins will join their family!



Dinner and Game night with the Christensens and Becky



On the beginning of April, I snuck away to SLC to visit Deenie.  It was the perfect time with her.  We laughed, shopped and watched T.V.  She told me many family history stories that are priceless.  Here Sam and Tessa tried to sneak into the suitcase.  My WiFi would not work at the SLC airport for me to get an Uber so I took Trax and then walked from 300 West to 2800 East uphill with a broken suitcase.  I laughed out loud when I saw a billboard that told me that "I should get a ride home."  So true.



No comments: