Monday, November 11, 2019

Marrakesh

Marrakesh
We stayed in the same Riad I did before with the fam.   I thought it would give me a leg up on finding our way around.  Well, I got us lost and Steph had to get us back on the right track.  It really was fun traveling with Steph again after all this time.  Ghana was 17 years ago, 16 years ago for Guatemala and 14 years ago for Peru.  We picked up right where we left off, wanting to do the same things, and getting tickled about the same things.  Steph is always prepared and I always wing it.  But this time, I had the weak bladder and needed constant bathroom breaks. We were a little over sightseeing and took a break for a massage.  The reservation was for a couple massage!!! At least we are good friends so it wasn't too awkward.  We thought it was hilarious. 

Riad



















                    cooking                                          I loved all of the donkeys

No comments: