Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cheyney's Birthday


The big 4-2!  This is a birthday I will always remember because it was the day that the bottom let out with COVID 19.  I was supposed to go on a girls trip to Barcelona the next day and I woke up thinking I was going and went to bed realizing that I was not going.  On March 13th, church around the world was cancelled and so were schools.  So, basically since my birthday we have had a shelter in place order.  But even with all of that chaos and uncertainty with the world, I still had a great birthday.  I got a massage, went on a walk, ate yummy crepes and got to have a bite of each of the desserts above and choose my favorite two which were the carrot cake and caramel pecan cake.  But most importantly, I got to spend time with my family.  Definitely a memorable day.


No comments: