Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Bowl Game and Nine Months


Well, I'm super excited for Christmas. Cheyney and I got tickets to the Las Vegas Bowl on Dec 21st on Friday. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=682669 I'm a loyal BYU Football fan, and am excited to see their best team in ten years play. Thanks for the early Christmas present Cheyn! We're going to spend the night at her friends home in Las Vegas and then drive up to Utah for Christmas. It will be fun to meet some of Cheyney's relatives and friends in Salt Lake and to have her meet some of mine. It will also be fun to see snow again. We'll drive back on the 26th.

Also, today is the nine month anniversary of Cheyn and me "going steady." Were into double digits as far as months of dating goes. I'm happier than I've ever been. Life is just so fun with Cheyn by my side, and me by her's. We have FHE together. We giggle and have fun being silly. We calm and comfort the other when we're having a bad day. We plan and schedule. We've grown so much together. I just can't picture a good life without her in it. I'm definitely keeping her (if she'll take me!).

2 comments:

courtney said...

I didn't bother to read this entry, but I LOVE the dramatic image. Well done.

Grandpa Webb said...

This blogging is something I will have to learn but as usual I am very willing to learn. I am so happy for the both of you. sounds like life is great as it should be with the both of you. I am looking foward to meeting and interacting with you Cheyney. I love the challenges that
that computer age brings. The bowl game will be allot of fun.