Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pre-Christmas Get Away


The weekend before Christmas we went to Boone, North Carolina. Boone is a cute little town in the middle of the Appalachians. It seems to be a mixture of small mountains and tree's, antique shops, and mobile homes. We stayed at a fun lodge about ten miles away from Boone. We don't own a TV and so we were able vedge some with their TV with cable. The highlight of the TV watching was the Cougs pulling out a miracle against UCLA.


On Christmas Eve we got to go snow tubing on artificial snow (for 25$ each!) Here is the sledding run. There is a little airport like conveyor belt that brings you back up. A fun little trip, but it made us miss the Rocky Mountains.

2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

Hey I watched that very miracle! (yes, Adam's home, and ESPN is on 24-7...I'm not complaining though!). I can't see any of your pictures though! Maybe it's my computer?

Trace Gibson said...

Oops, I commented on the wrong post! Silly me. It's the Christmas pictures that I can't see.