Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas 07


We hope all of you who frequent this blog had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas here in Raleigh was low key. We weren't able to go to Utah or Georgia for Christmas and we had to go back to work the next day. We did have a relaxing day at our little apartment. We went for a walk, went to a movie, and caught up with some of our families and friends on the phone.

Here I am showing off one of my new t-shirts and showing off a present we got from Cheyney's parents.

Here is Cheyn relaxing after opening the presents.

2 comments:

Luis and Christy said...

Who is that alluring creature wrapped up in a blanket growling at the camera??? I'm glad you put a picture of your cute tree on the blog!

brandy said...

Hey Cheyney! How have you been? I hope you had a terrific Christmas. I finally have a blospot now and am trying to figure it all out. Hope to hear from you soon! Brandy