Sunday, March 16, 2008

Meeting Team Harper in Charleston


We just got back from a wonderful weekend with the Harpers in Charleston,SC. Jenny has been my best friend since I was 5 months old. She is now 30 with a great husband Ridge and 3 beautiful daughters living in St Mary's Georgia. We met up at a good halfway point and the trip was great from the minute it started. Right near the beginning we had dolphin sightings and rainbows. Here we are AHHing at the rainbows.

The next day was jammed packed with adventures to the aquarium, Fort Sumter, a picnic, a slave market that was converted to a museum, parks, walking, and yummy barbetoo (as Shelby calls it). Here is Ryan With Shelby and Coby James at the Aquarium.
This is Coby James, the middle child. She is full of energy, pretty mischievous, and a lot of fun!
After the aquarium, we took a boat out to Fort Sumter where the Civil War started. The first shots were fired on this fort and the Confederacy overtook it in 1861.

Jenny and Ridge are such great parents and as you can see, they have their hands full.


This is Shelby. She is such a princess and she definitely has stolen my heart with her dainty ways.
This is Bay. She is going though the "I just want Mommy and Daddy" phase. A few times I would hold her against her will. She is just like a little doll.


We stumbled on this old historic cemetery with people buried from the 1700's.
Jenny and I doing the "Zombie Dance."
It really was a perfect weekend. Here is a link to more pictures and a few videos of creatures in the Aquarium.

P.S. Ridge beat us all at Ticket to Ride game TWICE! (Wendy and Justin.... I think we found your competition).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy beat me at Ticket to Ride tonight. And she opened the door to make it fair play to block other players just for the sake of blocking. We should be speaking again by Wednesday of this week.

The Burnah Clan said...

I wanna name my daughter Bay. Cute.