Tuesday, May 6, 2008

North Carolina Primary


Today was North Carolina's day in the sun as far as the primaries go. Cheyn voted early on Saturday (The last day of early voting). She stood in line for two and a half hours. What a great American. I hit the voting precinct at 6:30 this morning and was back home within 15 minutes. Cheyn was pretty angry about that.

I had some spare time till I had to go into work so I watched this Lee Greenwood video and got all pumped. The video is worth a second look if you haven't watched it for a while. The family dinner and the tractor scenes make this video.

Who knows if today will determine much as far as the race goes. I'm pretty confident Obama will take North Carolina. One thing nice to know is whoever wins we have a stable government with a relatively fair process. America truly is a great country. Hurray for Democracy.

3 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

congrats, last I saw he was doin' great...I'll take him any day over the other Democratic option.

Renee said...

Hooray for NC!! And Hooray for Obama! Thanks for doing your part :)

Wendy said...

Didn't you mean to say Hooray for Democrats? Freudian slip.