Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome Summer


I would post pictures of us for this post, but they could be used for blackmail. Cheyney's parents and sister were in town this week and yesterday we went to the beach. It was wonderful bobbing in the waves and enjoying the sun. It's the afterwords part that didn't go as great.

Cheyn didn't put on sun block till it was too late. I didn't put sunblock on my arms, or upper forehead, and the rest of my body, is full of interesting designs where I didn't rub the block around or put on enough.

So right now we have the skin pattern of a candy cane, except for not as well designed or orchestrated. So here is to summer and our first (and hopefully last) sunburn.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

C'mon, post some pics! Solarcaine is good for burns. The patterns sound awesome!

Congrats to McKay--what a cool place!

Nicole said...

post pics, we could use a laugh here too :) Sounds miserable!

mom said...

I second wendy's comment to post some pics. It reminds me of when we were in daytona beach, fl, as a family in july 1983 , on our driving trip to disneyworld, We were on the beach I think only about an hour, and we all ended up with blistered sunburns. Remember that Ryan?