Sunday, April 18, 2010

Smokey Mountains

I am trying to fit as many trips in as I can before little monkey boy is born. We met up with my folks and our dear family friends, the Kirkseys, at the Smokey Mountains. We stayed in our favorite cabin on top of the mountains. Dad would sneak away at all hours of the night to jump in the hot tub. Wayne cooked all of our meals and made us the BEST steak we have ever eaten (minus Ryan who ate bar-b-que chicken, of course).

Before I could marry Ryan, he had to have an interview with Wayne to be cleared and threatened. I am so glad he passed!

Here is our newest Smokey Mountain Ranger.



Other pics:




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Always nice to get out to the mountains. Looks like a lot of fun.

Jared and Laurel said...

Aww, that makes me so happy!! I miss those guys. Wayne would always crack me up, no matter what my mood was and Barbara was the best Merry Miss teacher EVER! Sounds like you guys had a great time.