Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekend with the Reillys


If you really know me, then you have probably heard about the Barbers and maybe even seen one of our infamous Thanksgiving videos. Growing up in South GA, we didn't have cousins close by but we did have the Barbers. Last weekend, I made it down to Ft. Lauderdale for an overdue visit with Logan (now Reilly) and Jillian (now Talbot). It was so great to get to know their husbands better and meet Logan's now one year old, Ayden. Ayden melted my heart and made me excited to have one of my own.

Here are a couple of pictures. Ayden looks JUST LIKE Logan to me. I am unable to load the video of Ayden doing the hand motions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider". She is such a smarty. What a wonderful time! I just we still lived 45 minutes away like the good ol' days.

1 comment:

The Reillys said...

Oh that was so much fun! Thanks for thinking of us and coming all this way sitting on a plane preggers. You have such a great way with kids. Ayden misses you, as did all the kids in nursery this week. Cant wait to visit Sam very soon!