Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goodbye Lost

I started watching Lost before the second season started. This cute girl I went to church with recommended it and I got hooked on the the girl and the show. Our relationship won't end after six seasons, but we are sad that the television show will.

I have to say I just think it is an awesome show. It reminds me of other shows I loved as a kid like the Twilight Zone and Quantum Leap. It is a great a mixture on Action and Sci-Fi. It's not too deep and not to shallow. It pays off for those that watch it.

If I find a movie I like, it's only two hours of enjoyment, or maybe four or six if it has sequels. What's nice about Lost is that it's a 120 hour movie that I really like.

One day I will have to do something like this. Farewell Lost. Can't wait for the finale and you will be missed.

3 comments:

Evan said...

How awesome would it be to have LOST-fest at Renee's this Sunday night? *Sigh*

I completely agree with you. What an awesome 6 seasons it has been, and I can't wait to see how they wrap it up.

JSLindgren said...

I can agree with preferring a series to a movie. I have a book series that I have been reading over the last nineteen years. The publisher says there will be one more to finish off the story. As much as I've loved reading the books, I've also said ENOUGH ALREADY AND END IT! By the way, did you count up how many hours six seasons of episodes equals?

Jamie said...

So everyone was talking about the season finale of Lost, so I started watching it on netflix... and now I don't sleep. I'm half way through season 3...