Sunday, September 16, 2012

and a little more fun in Utah

We got to spend some time in Utah after the cruise.  
I always love visiting with the Andruses.  I got to see Josh and Heather's new home and Sam and Luke got to play with Reagan. We also had a sweet visit with Great Grandma Lindgren. 


We went to the Salt Lake Cemetery to visit both family and prophets.  It was special to take my kids and husband to my grandpa's grave.  Even though he died when I was 13, he was such a huge influence on my life.  



We also got to spend time with Rusty, Charlotte, and Madeleine.
It was a momentous occasion as Charlotte learned to ride a bike without training wheels while we were there!

And of course, the main event, a BYU game.  
Thank heavens, we won 30-6.
Ryan got to go with his old college roommate, Nate. 


No comments: