Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tulum- Mayan Ruins

At our last port, Brady, Elizabeth, Ryan and I caught a fairy and taxi to Tulum.  It was so fun to be with them and their spanish speaking skills.  We had a blast running around trying to fit it all in and make the cruise in time.  Our taxi driver took us to a cenote (cave) off the beaten path and to the store so Brady and Elizabeth could get swim trunks.  It made me miss my good ol' days of traveling.




These next two pictures are live reenactments of the 
paintings behind them.  


This last pic was ingenious.  I especially love the turtle on Elizabeth's lap.  We really had a blast together! 

1 comment:

The Reillys said...

I think Brady is really onto something there! I mean the butt crack is so artistic! Brings back memories of our cruise together. Such fun! Maybe we can do it again one day...probably taking up the entire boat these days!