Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Ranch

The Ranch is such a huge part of my childhood as it is where many of my dad's side of the family live.  I learned how to ride a horse here and loved picking my Grandpa Orville's strawberries.  It was such a treat taking my family to the Ranch to spend time with aunts, uncles and cousins.
The boys loved feeding Uncle Ed's goats.  I can't remember all their names
but my favorites were Beauregard and Hello Kitty.  


Sam immediately clung to Uncle Ed.  He loved wearing his
cowboy hat and saying, "Has anybody seen my goat?"


After the ranch, we went to Ruth and Jim's house.   The boys played with all of Kinley's toys and watched Sleeping Beauty.  Even 4 months later, Sam and Luke still talk about how much they liked playing with Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Jim.  

P.S.  Ruthie made Luke's bobby.  I was a little embarrassed to show her how tattered it is.  But it is loved, snuggled and stuck up his nose everyday!  

No comments: