Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Branagan Visits

Branny came out for a conference in Vancouver Canada and stayed with us for a few days.  Here we are hiking around Tolmie State Park.  He mentioned that the last time we hiked, just the two of us, was 13 years ago at Capitol Reef.  But I guess Europe counts too and that was 11 years ago.  Needless to say, it has been a while since we have had some quality time one on one.  He is such a great brother.  I love reminiscing about all of our memories and adventures.
Here I am trying to learn how to take pictures with my new camera.
Bran was gracious to be my model.  

Walk to the Secret Trail


We all adore Uncle Branny! 

1 comment:

mmm... said...

I LOVE that I know all these places! And I LOVE that you got such quality time with Branagan. It looks like such a great time! And you are doing a great job with your camera! I can't wait to see more!