Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Our village





I was told that it would be close to impossible to get Luke and Tessa into German Kindergarten as there are not spots for Americans.  Realizing that I had to do all that I could before I took no for an answer, I went to 4 schools and called 2.  All said "no room in the inn" except the last one.  They said, "We can take them both tomorrow!"  I almost burst into tears and instinctively wanted to hug the teacher but as she is German she gave the vibe that she interested in hugging.  It is the sweetest school where you cross a little bridge with a stream and has the kindest teachers.

We love going for walks and bike rides up with the fields, windmills, cows and sunflowers.

The kids like to bring their stuffed animals on walks. 

We LOVE it when the cows come down the hill to visit us.

A view of our backyard


We are happy here! 

No comments: