Saturday, July 8, 2017

Kindergarten's Summer Program


We got to go to the Kindergarten's summer program.   It was to make money for the Kindergarten.  They charged for entrance, drinks, food, dessert, raffle, and games.  The games were through a ball to knock down the cans and see how many times it takes to hammer a nail into a trunk.  They had a program with the teachers talking and the priest giving his blessings.  The kids and teachers sang a few songs.  They gave the kids matching shirts and they all sat quietly during the program.  Tessa even fell asleep.  
I had to bring a dessert that I didn't realize would be sold.  I brought cupcakes that were not very pretty.  I also volunteered to pour the drinks.  I thought Coca Cola and Sprite would be easy to understand but anything else they said and there was wine and beer and other drinks and they charged money and so I couldn't communicate or understand anything.  I was useless.  It was very fun to see how Germans do things.


They had really cute decorations.






No comments: