Friday, September 21, 2018

Girls trip LONDON

I invited myself as a 5th wheel on a mother-daughter trip to London.  
I adore Amy and Olivia Fernelius  and they were gracious enough to let me tag along.  I initially went for Hamilton but our ideas expanded to a Jane Austen Festival in Bath.  Amazingly, Elizabeth was going to be in England the same weekend and so she agreed to meet up with me. 
 It was a glorious Girls' trip!  



Harmons

We really enjoyed Hamilton.  It was an amazing musically, totally worth the hype.  
I look forward to seeing it again!  


I rented a car and was pretty anxious to drive on
 the left side of the street and do stick shift with my
left hand for the first time. 
I only got one ticket for running a red light at
a round-about and managed to stay alive.
I was constantly reminding myself when turning,
"inside left, outside right."



I think it is funny that they call them "nappies" 

No comments: