Monday, September 24, 2007

My husband doesn't beat me

So, I was minding my own business skipping and singing around our humble abode. I suddenly had an immediate need for super glue and remembered that it was in a tuperware drawer on the top shelf of the closet. I opened the drawer but realized I was vertically challenged and with out go-go gadget arms to retrieved the needed item. My tall and handsome husband was coming to the rescue but while I wasn't looking the tuperware drawer and the one on top of it fell on my nose! These were heavy drawers holding bolts, nails, duck tape, and other fix it items. Ice was promptly applied while I crumbled into Ryan's arms. I felt like it was me against the world and the world just won. I was sure that I would be sporting a broken nose with a big bruise to match. I would have to explain to everyone that my husband doesn't beat me.

The drawers have been placed in a safe place on the floor. We are slowly making our home dummy proof. And lucky enough, my nose isn't broken and I have no black eye.



1 comment:

Trace Gibson said...

I love how you always have funny stories..."always look on the bright side of life!"(singing with Monty Python lyrics)