Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congratulations to the President Elect!

"Political opponents can have a little trouble seeing the best in each other. But I've had a few glimpses of this man at his best and I admire his great skill, energy and determination. It's not for nothing that he's inspired so many folks in his own party and beyond.

Senator Obama talks about making history. And he's made quite a bit of it already. There was a time when the mere invitation of an African-American citizen to dine at the White House was taken as an outrage and an insult in many quarters. Today, it's a world away from the crude and prideful bigotry of that time. And good riddance. I can't wish my opponent luck, but I do wish him well.

Whatever the outcome next month, Senator Obama has achieved a great thing for himself and for his country and I congratulate him."

John Mccain

On Barack Obama October 16, 2008

6 comments:

Anne and Darrin said...

IT'S MORNING AGAIN IN AMERICA !!

The Burnah Clan said...

Bet you're so happy, Ry! What an easy win! He's a smooth talker for sure...lets see what he gets done (I'm honestly still a little nervous about that part...).

Renee said...

Hip Hip!!

Nicole said...

yeah I can't wait to watch him save america......

Nicole said...

No really hopefully we will be in for some positive changes...crossing my fingers...

Amelia said...

So happy this week!