Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stolen phone



I thought my phone was lost somewhere in a puddle in the parking lot. Unfortunately, it was at Ryan's work amongst the not most trustworthy. Lost turned into stolen by a teenage girl. Her cute grandmother called the office to report she had stolen it and that she could not force her to return it. She has been texting and making calls for 2 days. I originally reported it lost but they didn't cancel the service. So NOW the phone has been canceled, a new one has been ordered and I don't have any phone numbers!

It sure is going to be fun entering them all in manually. But will you please give me your number so I can call you some day! Just email me!

Thanks,
cheyney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that stinks! A father-son team stole my phone in Seattle a couple of years ago. I asked the phone shop if they could send a strong electric surge through the phone before they canceled the service, but no luck.

Renee said...

Oh no!! Terrible! I feel your pain. My phone is on the fritz again and I can't really make any calls. I can, however, get phone numbers...so at least I have that going for me. I think you should send Ryan out to strong arm her into giving it back. Do you know how many push ups he can do???

Anonymous said...

My favorite lost phone story goes to my friend's sister. She was moving about in the tiny stall of a public restroom when the phone came off its clip just as she reached and flushed. It was a goner.