Saturday, June 20, 2009

Best Kindergarten Teacher EVER

Ryan visited our dear friend, Mrs Velasquez's, Kindergarten class last week to volunteer (year round school). They fibbed a little and said Ryan was a famous actor. Christy has trained her students so well. She has not only taught them reading, writing, and arithmetic but also advanced vocabulary including "economic downturn" and "glorious." After explaining that Ryan had a master's degree, she asked the kids what they thought of that. They all gave him a standing ovation. Here are a few of the drawings and writings of her class to thank Ryan for playing and reading with them.
"I liked when Ryan made us read the book and asked us questions. I like Ryan because he is" continued to say "jokes and playful and funny." The picture is of Ryan telling the class he couldn't read and the class laughing.

"I love when Ryan came to visit our class. Ryan is a actress. I love Ryan. He is the best and the world's best actress."

notice the red carpet

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are hilarious. Ryan is for sure the world's best actress.

Trace Gibson said...

Wow, is my daughter going to be learning this in Kindergarten? Seriously, cursive writing? Probably not unless she has a fabulous teacher like Christy. Ah nuts.

Luis and Christy said...

Ah you guys!! I'm blushing. You make my kids look so accomplished. Glad to have you in my little utopia anytime. Thanks for a great day Chey!

Wendy said...

I my gosh, that is so dang cute! An actress who can't read--awesome. He would be such a FUN school teacher. And a standing ovation. How cool!

Kari said...

These are so cute!!! How fun for you, Ryan to get to go and help in a Kindergarten class. Sounds like you were a hit!!

Nicole said...

yeah you are for sure my all time favorite actress!

Nana Donna said...

I hope it was okay to check up on you two. I loved what the kids said about Ryan. Hope you had a fun 4th of July.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)