Sunday, March 27, 2011

HALF Marathon

Ryan and I ran a half marathon in Gateway, CO (about an hour outside of Grand Junction). It was a beautiful race with lots of red rock. This picture is before the race. I am sporting knee sleeves and Ryan looks so hot with his pilot glasses and sweat band.
We made it! Ryan ran it in 1 hr and 52 min and I did it in 2 hr and 3 min. All the sweat evaporated leaving white salt crystals all over our faces. Sam, McKay and Craig were there to greet us at the finish line.


5 comments:

The Reillys said...

i wish i was as motivated as you!

Monica Rich said...

So great, guys! My goal is to do a half marathon this year. Let's see if I actually accomplish it!

Emily said...

Way to go! I am training for my first half on Independence Day. I am so excited!

Janet Lindgren said...

congrats on running a great race! And Sammy looked like he had fun with aunt mckay and uncle craig. Love your shirt , Ryan. Give Sam a big kiss from gram;-)

Jamie said...

Wow Cheyney! You got in shape fast! Oh, hi Ry. Happy Birthday. Crap, too late to call...