Sunday, March 13, 2011

Winter Sports and a BEAR

Yesterday, for my birthday, I got to go skiing with my two great friends, Renee and Kristen. We went to Beaver Creek and had a blast. I haven't been skiing for about 7 years! It was so beautiful and exhilarating to be on the slopes. I felt like I was on top of the world, even though my legs were screaming otherwise. Thanks to Renee and Kristen for being patient with me. I rushed back and got to spend the evening with my boys. It was a perfect day.


Last weekend, we got to go snowshoeing. Thanks to Bran and Claire for loaning us their fancy snowshoes.



Here are a couple of pics of our little bear.

2 comments:

Bolivia Democratica said...

Hey! You can´t do that! Those are my ski buddies!

Nicole said...

he is adorable! love those baby blues! and happy late birthday! gosh i haven't been snowboarding in over 10 years! ACK what do i do all day