Sunday, January 27, 2013

Before Christmas


We were so lucky to have a magical Christmas in Georgia with all my siblings and spouses.  I have had a hard time narrowing down the pictures to journal the trip so I made a few collages.  
We are so happy to be there.  
Christmas caroling at the Square on Christmas Eve. 
A long lived tradition.   It is so fun to share it with my life long
friend, Jenny, and her beautiful family.  

Acting out the nativity: Craig took over as donkey, Luke made his debut as
 baby Jesus, and Dad and Kazie were great  shepherds.  
We had very WISE wise men, Sam was the Angel but then decided he wanted to
be the Innkeeper too. I pondered these things in my heart.  What a wonderful tradition. 


My Mom has made 12 stockings!  2 new this year: Luke and Elizabeth!


Our home strung with lights!  

2 comments:

mmm... said...

Oh it all looks so magical! The nativity scene, your parents home! What a great time!

mmm... said...

BTW I love the picture of sam and the candle. Beautiful!