Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christmas day

 On Christmas day, we first eat scones and then line up from youngest to oldest.  We have realized that each Webb kid has married someone younger than themselves.  Craig loves that he
 blocks everyone behind him.  HA!

First, to the stockings.  All Sam asked Santa for was Mickey Mouse.  
Gratitude and surprises! 

Sam loved opening presents as well as distributing them to others.
Mom knitted a beautiful sweater and hat for Luke. 

Claire was the one behind the camera the whole time documenting this wonderful day! 

A bolo tie for Ryan, getting ready for Texas.
A fly fishing rod for Dad, getting ready for Utah.
Microwavable slippers for me, getting ready for  Colorado. 

Brady gave me some fart slime.  I really laughed forever and Claire caught it all.
I just couldn't stop.  It is kind of therapeutic! 

The mess

1 comment:

mmm... said...

I LOVE your smile! Favorite collage of them all!