Saturday, July 28, 2018

Random

Sam's classmates

Sam's best friends, Isaiah and Allen

 Sam made Luke a trophy for being the best brother EVER

 On the drive to the Kindergarten, I get to see a dementor.  Can you find it? 


The beautiful flowers across the street from our home.

Lukey had his FIRST slumber party with his Kindergarten class.

Sloane and Luke's last day of Kindergarten
 

Our trip to Mainz
Outside the Gutenberg Museum
Learning about the first printing press

 

 

Poor Sam threw up in the Gutenberg Museum.  We fed him some ice cream, which he promptly threw up outside of McDonald's.  Here he is cooling down and being a trooper only to throw up some more on the drive home.  Poor guy.  I remembered the trip that my dad and I went on at age 10 to Toulouse France to see his mission sites where I rode in the hot train going backwards.  I threw up on the train so Dad gave me ice cream (butter pecan).  But ice cream wasn't the solution then either.  I continued to throw up in the air conditioned department store and bus.  Poor dad.




Our little READERS




Tessa's friend, Hanna


Splash pad with the Olsens 


 Brothers on a walk

Out COLD

Ryan was talking to me while I was pulling the weeds and I didn't know where he was.  I thought it was hilarious when I saw his little head poking through the window. 

No comments: