Friday, June 8, 2007

Open House/ Fish Fry in B'ville!

Yep! I am getting ready for the ho-down! My friends thought we were serving beer. I thought they knew me. It is ROOT BEER! Duh.

The awesome Blue Grass Band. The man on the left is our old Branch President, Henry Covington. It has always been my dream to have them play when I got married. They didn't know they would have to wait soooooo long.

Laura, Leanna, Leigh, Branny and Grayson. Friends and family came from near and far. Mom and dad really amazed me with how much they did to the yard. It didnt even look like our house!


The Giddens, Webbs, and Webb reunion. We all grew up together playing War, eating lasagna, and keeping each other in trouble. Crazy we are all grown.


It was a perfect night, thanks to all the people that helped. About 130 people came and dined on fried catfish, gator, hush puppies, cole slaw, and peach cobbler. Also, my best friend Jenny gave a gave a tear jerking toast but also warned Ryan about my toilet clogging abilities!

2/3 of Jenny's girls. Shelby and Coby James!

1 comment:

Trace Gibson said...

It just warms my heart to see so many familiar faces and that wonderful blue house we had a zillion great times in...Laurel and Jared were considering traveling down for the occassion and I thought, "wow, so far...we'll see Cheyn when she's here in Utah!" but now I regret that I didn't go myself. This entry is the perfect example of why blogging is so great. I need to see these pictures and read this stuff to stay connected and to remember things (hard to retain memories when you lost most of your brain during childbirth). Great job guys...I'll continue to expect this type of superb blogging from you to update me on your lives. Keep it up ya'hear!