Sunday, June 10, 2007

Trips with Branagan

Branagan has hiked another 100 miles of the Appalacian Trail. He was nice enough to do a part in Virginia so he could spend some time with us. We just moved to Fredericksburg and were ready to sight see. We went to D.C. and got to see all the memorials and the White House. What an amazing place! It is so cool to live in a place with so much history. George Washington's mom's home is down the street, as is a battlefield and G.W.'s childhood home. If anyone wants to visit... we have an extra room!



Bran and Ryan got to go to Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home. Also, not very far away.

5 comments:

Renee said...

At last!!! Updates on the lives of Ryan and Cheyney!!! I've been waiting so eagerly to see pics and hear stories! Looks like you guys are having so much fun!! Miss you like mad!!

Jessica said...

I love the new layout! :) Thanks for all the updates... I really love seeing all your pictures and reading about your adventures. PS- have you found jobs yet? What's new?!

ginny said...

finally!

p.s. I'm jealous of your southern adventures...

Linz said...

wow. you guys look so happy! this is linda, by the way. :) i miss you guys!!!!

Trace Gibson said...

Can I just say that I think Branagon is one of the coolest guys EVER? It would be a dream come TRUE if he waited for Noelle to get back from her mission and they lived happily ever after as husband and wife and had lots of beautiful children, right? Don't mind me though, I'm just the meddlesome sister with too much time on her hands!