Saturday, July 7, 2007

We Seperate/New Apartment in Raleigh

I got a job and moved down to Raleigh this past week. Cheyney and I are separating for about seven weeks . Cheyn has to stay in F'burg, VA (3.5 hours away) and finish her contract. We'll only be able to see each other on weekends. Is that sad or what?
This is the inside of our new apartment. It's so nice. High ceilings. A deck and two bedrooms. No gunshots or SWAT helicopters at two a.m. And cheaper than LA too!

This is our front yard. It feels like it's in a forest. I saw a rabbit in the yard after I took this picture.
This is the lake that our apartment complex is next to. There is a 2.25 mile walking/running trail around it. It's chock full of turtles and ducks and such. Everything is perfect about our new place except for Cheyn not being there all the time yet. Also notice the two bedrooms. We're working on getting a guest bed (and a bed for that matter) ASAP.

6 comments:

Renee said...

So you're without Cheyney and I hear you're sleeping on the floor. Can't seem to give up the bachelor life, eh??

Emily said...

What a cute place!! Don't mess it up too much before Cheyney gets there.

Jessica said...

You live next to a lake? I'm jealous. Good luck surviving without Cheyney. Don't burn the house down or anything. ;)

ginny said...

Most turtles have salmonella, you know. And by that, of course, I'm saying I'm totally jealous of your lake n' critter filled southern lifestyle. Sorry about your separation, though.

Wee Catie said...

Hey Cheyney,
Enjoy the married life reprieve. Yea! Can Marcella and I come for a visit?
Ryan, are there any Trader Joes in Raleigh?

Ryan said...

yes ma'am there is a trader joe's in Cary (20 minutes) I plan to visit soon.