Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birffffffday Kay Kay

I can't believe that my little sister is 21 years old today!
Because McKay is the youngest, she has born the brunt of most jokes. We would throw her favorite doll, Bizz Bizz, into the ceiling fan and watch it smash into the wall. Before braces, we would call her "crooked toof" and make her cry. Wow, we were mean.

In spite of the torture, she has come out on top. She is the best looking, the most talented and the coolest Webb. She really is the best at everything. During a family tennis tornament, she not only killed me but beat Branagan, Brady, and Ryan. I am so proud of and definitely look up to my little sister. Happy Birthday, Kay Kay.

2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Awww, happy birthday to McKay! I had no idea some of that stuff.... Great shots!

Trace Gibson said...

Happy Birthday from the Gibson family! I can't believe she and Noelle are grown-up, legal adults! I still think of Noelle as little "Noey-poo."