Thursday, August 9, 2007

Fast Cars, Pregnancy, and Cheating

Due to our lack of excitement, adventures, and marriage status, we seem to not have much to post on our blog. People on other blogs joke how we are "boring" because we are married. Well, I guess they are right. But in the sacrifice for something to share, I will expose myself and my rediculous dreams.

Last night: I dreamed that my friend, Jaime (who is really pregnant) told me that she is going to have a car. Meaning, birth a car. Yes, she was inseminated with car parts and will birth a car (a smaller version that will grow up to be a real sized car). All for the purpose of not having to buy the car. Genius! In real life they are having a boy, but I think they should name it a car name.


My nap: I dreamed that my brother, Branagan, and I were staying in the Venetian Hotel in Vegas with none other than Clay Aiken. I was flirting with him hard core and even looked down at my wedding ring and felt a tinge of guilt for going after another man. But I still pursued. Then we decided to go out clubbing. Clay invited and payed for ($300 each....strange detail) all of our friends which included Cami and Jessica. The other friends I dont remember because I was preoccupied with two things.
#1. wanting to be alone with Clay and
#2. being slightly embarrassed at how overdressed (or underdressed) I was in a strapless gown.

Ryan forgave me for almost cheating on him with a possibly gay pop star in a dream. Luckily, we can not be held accountable for our dreams. This goes for his crazy and sometimes scandalous dreams too.
But, I will be extra cautious while not in dreamland because guess who else lives in Raleigh.

Have you had any dreams for which you dont want to be held accoutable?

6 comments:

Evan said...

Oddly, if my wife were to dream about flirting with a gay man I would be more offended by her bad taste than for straying. :)

Jamie could name her kid Chrysler and call it Chris, Jimmy (as in GMC), Trooper (Isuzu), Rocky (it's a Daihatsu), Dakota, Cooper (as in Mini), Vanagon (rhymes with Branagan!), and my personal favorite Touareg. If not she could always go with X-J8, or 330i or something...

Trace Gibson said...

I notice that when I start thinking about my dreams and talking about them in the morning I begin to remember them more accurately, and even seem to have cooler ones. Adam's not around to wake up and chat with about them, but I've started asking Kennedy about her good dreams (we don't like "bad ones" or "scary ones"), and she has some that are a LOT crazier than I've ever had. Or maybe she's just making stuff up to make Mom laugh....?

Dora said...

Giving BIRTH to a car as opposed to *buying* one? Good grief ... just shell out the money. Besides, aren't there child labor laws to consider?

Jared and Laurel said...

If you count sacrificing your child to Voldemort with little sense of "what's wrong with this picture?" then I have definately been there. Yep, it's time to finish the book!

Shaun R. said...

I had to share this dream from my afternoon post-final exam nap today. In my dream I was living in Provo again. I called to order a pizza. Cheyney shows up with my pizza. She was trying to earn money for something really important (school or a trip or something). Ryan showed up later to support his wife in her new job. You ended up giving me the pizzas for free but I did give you a $10 tip because I felt bad for you and your cause (whatever it was). I thought about giving you a $20 but I guess I decided I didn't feel that bad.

Jessica said...

I LOVE that Kami and I are the scandalous friends that you went clubbing with in none other than Sin City itself! What do you really think of us?!

I'm flattered. ;)