Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ice Ice Baby




I guess the pictures really speak for themselves. This is my awesome brother, Branagan, ice climbing in Colorado. He is a true mountain man and the ultimate bachelor. He is an adjunct professor in Salt Lake City and spends all his extra time with his true love, climbing. I love this guy. He and I are truly best friends and every time we talk, my stomach hurts from laughing. He has a gift at always brightening my day!

He just sent me these pics. It looks awfully cold and almost fun. Renee, let's go with him on his next trip.

4 comments:

Renee said...

YIKES!! Somehow that looks a lot scarier than regular climbing!! But, I'm game! Let's go!!

Luis and Christy said...

yikes, that looks scary but it looks like it would be fun to show the pictures after it was over!

Trace Gibson said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are gorgeous...I had no idea how amazingly brave that boy is! Yeah, "mountain man" sums it up. Oh Branagan, you and Noelle were made for each other! She's such a powerhouse missionary and will be home to marry you soon! ha ha, she'd be so red if she saw this (nah, she'd probably laugh). Cheyney, I was just thinking of you and Laura repelling the other day...this is definitely your style!

Anonymous said...

Your brother has issues Cheyney. I guess we can ditch any hope of him coming back to Bainbridge... I dont think there is anywhere high enough to throw himself from to equal the rush of ice climbing. Although, I will say, bouncing down a powerline road and jumping the curb into the BCC parking lot in a 15 year old Ford truck to steal ice for IBC root beer can yield quite a rush... Theres always Swine Time too!!!!!!!
Ridge and Jenny