Tuesday, November 6, 2007

California Trip Update

Late post. I was in California Oct 26-29. A few notes:

* I went to the wedding of my wonderful friend Justin and his wife Stephanie. The wedding was in Palm Springs and was just perfect. I'm so happy for them.

* The house they had the reception at was amazing. I stayed there Friday night. It's for sale and I think I could buy it if I saved up my entire income for 114 years.

*At the reception I had a brush with fame. Any of you who grew up in Utah watch Hooked on Aerobics on KBYU? I met Mr. low effort himself, who was the groom's uncle.


*I Made it over to LA for 36 hours and it was way too short. I was only able to say hi to people I much rather would have spent the week with. I stayed with Hubs in Hollywood. I miss him, and miss all of you. I promise to bring Cheyney and spend more time the next time we come out.

*Flew out of Burbank. Nice to see the San Fernando Valley still exists. Hubbel even took me for a drive over to the statue of liberty of the valley.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You met Mr. Low Effort?!?! How cool is that? I remember watching him. Is he anything like Richard Simmons?! Now, true stardom would be meeting Mrs. High Impact pony tail.

Jessica said...

Hooked on Aerobics?! I LOVED that! My mom and I would do it in the morning before kindergarten.

Question... how did you know it was Mr. Low Effort? Did he tell you or did you recognize him?!

cheyney webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

I'd been tipped off by my friend Justin about his former identity. He acted like he was surprised but kind of enjoyed the bit of fame. He's now a pretty successful lawyer in West Hollywood from what I hear.

Jessica said...

No way... I LOVE IT!

Kudos to Justin for that little tip!