Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tar Heel Date Night

Late Fall is here in Raleigh. Its getting cooler, the leaves have changed, and basketball season is starting. You have to choose a team around here. Every day when you drive around here you see people with magnets, stickers, and flags on their car rooting for their school. We've already decided the team we're rooting for out here is Carolina as opposed to Duke or NC State.We have allegiance to UNC since Cheyn works for them, they used to have Jordan, and they have an excellent basketball team to watch currently ranked at the top.


Cheyn scored some tickets from work and we got to go to the basketball game last night. The exhibition against Shaw had the feeling of a Harlem Globetrotters game. There were a few great dunks and it was a blowout. Cheyn bought herself a shirt for the game on Saturday and I almost was convinced to too, but then I realized that I need to get a new Cougs shirt before that and I felt like I would be cheating.

Video from our seat at the game, tarnished by my mug at the end on other blog.



3 comments:

Renee said...

"Tarnished"...pish posh...try "enhanced". For those of us who don't get to see your "mug" too much anymore, any little glimps will do! Miss you guys tons! Glad to hear you are becoming true Carolinans and getting into the b-ball scene.

Trace Gibson said...

Oh my gosh, the Tar Heels are Adam's favorite, even above BYU (I know, he's so disloyal). I actually have one of their baseball hats myself, which is really weird because I refuse to be interested in any sports (terrible terrible wife I am). I'll have to refer him to your blog so he can be enthralled by your clip (I bet he'll be able to figure out who all the players are...he's ridiculous, but I sure do love him).

Unknown said...

Okay, so you finally updated your blog. Good. But c'mon, where's the exciting entries like toilets flooding at 3 a.m.?!?