Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas In Utah Part 2

We got to spend December 26 with Poppy, Bick, Mom and Dad. They waited to celebrate Christmas with us. I love all of our traditions of sleeping in, scones for breakfast, lining up for pictures, Carpenters Christmas music, and a yummy dinner.

I was lucky to live with Poppy for 4 years and love every moment I get to be with her.




Bick has always spoiled us rotten!


Dad surprised my mom with a laptop. The best part was seeing her reaction to the surprise. She ran and jumped on his lap and they hugged, kissed and laughed. It is funny how I was grossed out as a kid at how they would always kiss in the kitchen but they are such a good example to us of how to be after 34 years of marriage.

3 comments:

JSLindgren said...

Too bad you didn't get a photo of your parents together. Did you get the tradition of swimming through the wrapping paper from them? It sounds fun. Carson has started making grossed-out noises if Jeff and I kiss. Ah, well.

Kari said...

OH, how wonderful! I'm so glad that you got to spend Christmas with your family! It looks like it was great! xoxox, from Olivia to you and yours!

Jared and Laurel said...

Oh, I love your parents!