Monday, January 11, 2010

Las Vegas

I have had my fair share of fun in Vegas back in the college. I would drive down from SLC for a Morrisey concert, Cranberries concert, and Indigo Girls concert. I also met up with my two awesome uncles, Glenn and Ed, at Red Rock to do some multi-pitch rock climbing. Oh, and once I ran into Julia Roberts and George Clooney filming Oceans 11. This time, we got to see KZ get married and spend quality time with family!

Las Vegas is not my favorite place. But if it is your first time, the strip is worth an hour of your time. Claire and Elizabeth had not been there before and it had been 40 years since Mom and Dad had been there. So after the wedding, we went to the Bellagio fountains, gardens, and Venecian canals.




From Collages

1 comment:

emily, etc, etc said...

Vegas isn't my favorite either, but I have to tell you that through the eyes of a six and four year old it is amazing. We stayed there overnight in Sept. on the way to San Diego and drove in at night. My kids were so thrilled...their eyes were as big as the moon. It was so much fun to show it to them. Then getting a breakfast buffet topped it all off for them.