Monday, September 7, 2009

Go Cougars!/Eat Mor Chikin

Happy Labor Day weekend all! I don't mean to turn this into a sports blog or anything, but what do you all think of the best college football game of the weekend?

BYU beat the #3 team in the nation and took out last years Heisman Trophy winner in the process. It was a super exciting game to watch on TV, that had myself and Cheyney screaming and celebrating.

Today at Chick=fil-A, they are having a promotion that if you wear your college sports apparel to their store,you get a free chicken sandwich. We wore our BYU shirts there and got a free lunch. We even got complimented on the game by the cashier. Way to represent Cougars!

4 comments:

Evan said...

That was a great game... well, a great result. I'm not even a BYU fan, but I'm bummed that so many people are implying that the only reason BYU won was because they knocked out OU's quarterback. They played them tight the whole game, and definitely looked like the better team that night. Congrats on the win. I hope they're undefeated for the annual Utah game, just so there's even more riding on that game.

Jamie said...

We totally forgot to go get our free food, I was so sad.

Wendy said...

I just now watched the BYU game clip. I had only listened to the end of the game on the radio. That was even more fun to see in person! (Although that dramatic background music was a little much). What a game!!!

Wendy said...

GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Elisabeth