Sunday, September 20, 2009

CRUISING







I just returned from a cruise to Baja Mexico with my Mom, my Aunt Bick, and McKay. We had a wonderful time doing cruise things (eating, dressing up, laughing, laying out, and relaxing). We ported on Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico where we went parasailing and horseback riding respectively. We spent the nights playing quadruple solitaire (or as Wendy calls it "Wacky Six"). We had a blast and I am already brainstorming our next cruise. Next time Ryan has got to be there. Anyone want to come?


5 comments:

Andrea B said...

I'm so jealous! I'm glad that you had such a fun time! Thank you so much for the baby gift, you're always so thoughtful and we really appreciate it. She's going to look so dang cute in her new outfit! I'll post a picture!

Wendy said...

What FUN! That'd be awesome to do someday. And you got your haircut--with layers?!? It looks really cute and flattering on you.

The Reillys said...

Hey, is that short hair I see? It looks so stinkin cute! Mom was so jealous when I told her about your fun girls time. She's been wanting to do a girls trip for forever. What great memories!

Smart said...

Flippin awesome! Lucky!

emily, etc, etc said...

I want to come!!! Scott and I have been dying to go on a cruise and I hear it is a lot more fun with other people.

I love your hair, by the way, you look so gorgeous!!!